Bücher gratis Early Retirement Extreme: A philosophical and practical guide to financial independence

 

Early Retirement Extreme: A philosophical and practical guide to financial independence

A strategic combination of smart financial choices simple living and increased self-reliance brought me financial independence at 30 and allowed me to retire from my profession at 33. Early Retirement Extreme shows how I did it and how anyone can formulate their own plan for financial independence. The book provides the principles and framework for a systems theoretical strategy for attaining that independence in 5-10 years. It teaches how a shift in focus from consuming to producing can help people out of the consumer trap and offers a path to achieving the freedom necessary to pursue interests other than working for a living. The principles in Early Retirement Extreme show how to break the financial chains that hold people back from doing what they truly want to do. The framework has been used by many people over the last few years to accomplish a variety of goals. It provides people a means to achieve almost any goal whether its debt-free living extended travel a sabbatical a career change time off to raise a child a traditional retirement or simply a desire for a more resilient and self-sufficient lifestyle. The book was initially written for people in their 20s and 30s but its ideas arent limited to early retirees. Middle-aged people in the grips of consumerism can use the principles to take back control of their lives. People closer to retirement age who dont feel adequately prepared can use it to set themselves up for a comfortable retirement in a relatively short period of time. Anyone worried about their financial future can use the principles in Early Retirement Extreme to make their future more secure.

145360121X


The key to successfully starting any situation is a good situation plan. In his ebook, Early Retirement Extreme: A philosophical and practical guide to financial independence, Mike Elia walks you through the situation scheme process step-by-step: from gathering the evidence youll use to build your scheme to delivering your scheme to endorsed investors.


His book provides the basic guidance you need to write a situation plan. But its real focus is revealing how to communicate your scheme to investors and persuade them that your situation is their best investment choice.


When I first opened situation scheme Secrets Revealed, my heart sank. You see, I had promised Mike I would admittance his book unconditionally previously writing a review. And situation scheme Secrets Revealed is no nameless ebook taking into account one sentence paragraphs, large fonts and hefty margins. Its crammed full of information!


But as I began to read, I was in a friendly way surprised. Mikes writing style is engaging and practical, and his explanations simplify difficult concepts. Throughout the book, I felt as though a friend was sitting taking into account me upon the support porch, matter-of-factly explaining exactly how to get something. Its the nice of easy practicality that you can attain unaided taking into account you abundantly comprehend a subject.


Mikes sure pact of situation planning concepts results from experience spanning more than 20 years. Mike helps situation owners buy, sell and finance their businesses. He has overseen manufacturing and sales locations in more than nine countries. He is a CPA, holds a Masters in situation Administration, and has served as Chief Financial officer of two publicly held companies.


Business scheme Secrets Revealed starts taking into account tips for collecting and organizing the guidance youll need. From the beginning, Mike concentrates upon overcoming your biggest single challengebridging the traveler confidence gap. In the chapter Show Me the Numbers, Mike provides some of the clearest explanations of situation financial statements that Ive ever admittance If concepts taking into account stockholders equity or statements of cash flow make your eyes glaze over, next your salvation has arrived.


Later chapters of situation scheme Secrets Revealed in fact direct upon Mikes pact to support you communicate your situation scheme effectively. There are given instructions upon writing your situation plan, including how to get your scheme opened and read, and how to avoid nine common writing mistakes. He explains how choosing the right design can make your situation scheme easier to read. Mike wraps things in the works by telling you how to prepare for critical face-to-face mature taking into account investors, including developing a 60-second, to-the-point, verbal ring for your business. Tips upon finding investors and a resources section given the book.


I must acknowledge that several mature as I was reading, I would ask myself, Do I in fact need this much situation plan? This is not a fill-in-the-blanks-and-print-it-out situation scheme solution. But next I realizedif Im loud about succeeding, next I get need to know as much as attainable about my situation in the works front. previously Ive started spending money. previously I put myself upon the lineage out in the market.


By the way, I did make it through the total book. And I acknowledged that Mike delivers what he promises upon the title page: he teaches you how to quickly gather together evidence, build a dogfight for your business, and write a readable scheme that attracts investors and makes your situation the most enthralling investment choice. Even if you already own further situation planning resources, I severely suggest situation scheme Secrets Revealed